Dear authors, user registration for uploading your abstracts will be available on March 1st, 2011. Please use our Conference Management System for registration by following the linkhttps://www.conftool.com/isromac-14/.
After you have registered successfully, you immediately will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Please memorize the user name and password you have chosen at the registration process, you can also use this account for further options like mandatory conference registration and e-payment which will be available now.
Dear conference participants the official registration for the 14th International Symposium on Transport Phenomena and Dynamics of Rotating Machinery is open now. If you already have registered as user please login and click on the option Register as Participant.
If you haven't registered to our conference management system up to now please register as new user and procceed as described above.
Conference Fee and Additional Services
Conference participation (early fee)|
- February 27th – March 2nd, 2012
The early fee for conference participation can only be granted if you choose one of the
Starwood hotels (Moana Surfrider or Sheraton Princess Kaiulani) for your conference stay Accommodation
- Please acknowledge that he fulfillment of this term has to be checked by the conference organizers -
|only until September 30th||550,00 EUR|
Conference participation (standard fee)|
- Februrary 27th – March 2nd, 2012
|after September 30th||620,00 EUR|
Additional voucher for conference dinner|
- on February 29th, 2012
Voucher for two half-day excursions for accompanying persons|
- on Tuesday February 28th and Thursday March 1st
The accomplishment of these events is subject to a sufficient number of participants!
The above table shows the prices for conference participation as well as additional services for accompanying persons.
The conference fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Monday February 27th
- Access to whole scientific program
- Coffee, tea and refreshments during the whole conference
- Conference dinner on Wednesday February 29th
- Conference proceedings in digital form