Einstiegsseite Stellenangebote

The Institute of Fluid Systems Technology – An Interesting Place to Work …

Research Assistant
We offer those with a Masters of Science from a technical university or technical college (Dipl. TU/TH) or a similar degree in a technical field of study many opportunities to contribute to our research and to further their education within a doctoral program.

Student Assistant
We are dependant on the work of student assistants to contribute to our research projects. Motivated students will have the opportunity to gain additional experience.

Graduate Assistant
We offer people with a degree the chance to be a graduate assistant. In this position you will participate in small research and industrial projects in which your skills and experience can be applied and expanded.